The main research lines regard the following topics: Geometry on complex analytic spaces, complex solvmanifolds, hermitian non-kählerian geometry, complex analysis on manifolds, positive currents. She wrote several papers on these subjects. At present, she is working on non-Kähler geometry and on positive plurisubharmonic currents on complex manifolds.
1) Existence problem for special submanifolds of Einstein spaces.
2) Existence of special metrics on compact complex manifolds.
3) Analysis on manifolds and special metrics
4) Ricci flow on complex manifolds
Semi-Riemannian geometry; existence, uniqueness and molteplicty results of closed geodesics geometrically distinct. Genericity of nondegenerate critical points and bumpy metric theorem on Semi-Riemannian geometry.
Isometric actions on symmetric spaces of compact type and isometry actions of noncompact Lie group on compact Lorentazian manifold.
Symplectic geometry, Hamiltonian actions and moment map.
Her scientific activity affected the study of differentiable manifolds with real structure, almost complex structure or with different strucures. In the field of research og A. Gray and other authors she perushed classes od manifolds that generalize kaehlerian manifolds. Other research topics regard harmonic reflections with respect to submanifolds of Riemannian manifolds and the classification opf left invariant CR strucures on Lie Group.
Special structures on differentiable manifolds (in particular Cauchy-Riemann and paracomplex structures) and homogeneous spaces.
His main research interests lie in differential geometry, especially in the geometry of submanifolds in homogeneous spaces and in the study of integrable systems, by the methods of exterior differential systems and of the moving frame.
My research is mainly in complex analysis, CR geometry and differential geometry.
More precisely, I have studied, under appropriate convex properties of domains in C^n (convexity, C-convexity, strictly and strongly pseudoconvexity): extension of functions and analytic objects; relation between the notion of Hilbert and Kobayashi hyperbolicity.
My list of pubblications is avaible under my short CV, and at my homepage http://www2.unipr.it/~saralb74/.
1) Cohomological properties of almost complex manifolds;
2) Special metrics on complex manifolds;
3) D-complex structures;
4) Deformations of complex structures.
Daniele ANGELLA (INdAM)
Marco ABATE (Università di Pisa)
Daniele ALESSANDRINI (Institut de Recherche Mathematique Avancee (CNRS),
Universite de Strasbourg)
Dmitry ALEKSEEVSKY (Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Moscow)
Andrea ALTOMANI (Centre Universitaire de Luxembourg)
Simone CALAMAI (Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa)
Paolo DE BARTOLOMEIS (Università di Firenze)
Giuseppe DELLA SALA (Universitat Wien)
Alberto DELLA VEDOVA (Princeton University / Universita’ di Parma)
Pierre DOLBEAULT (Universite de Paris VI (Pierre et Marie Curie) )
Akhtam DZHALILOV (Turin Polytechnic in Tashkent)
Yakov ELIASHBERG (Stanford University)
Anna FINO (Universita di Torino)
Frank FORSTNERIC (University of Ljubljana)
Alessandro GHIGI (Università di Milano – Bicocca)
Peter HEINZNER (Ruhr-Universitat Bochum)
Richard HIND (University of Notre Dame)
Miguel Angel JAVALOYES (University of Granada)
Gary R. JENSEN (Washington University St. Louis)
Gabriele LA NAVE (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Tian-Jun LI (University of Minnesota Twin Cities)
Andrea LOI (Università di Cagliari)
Emilio MUSSO (Politecnico di Torino)
Mauro NACINOVICH (Seconda Università di Roma ”Tor Vergata”)
Frank PACARD (Ecole Polytechnique)
Paolo PICCIONE (University of Sao Paulo)
Jasmin RAISSY (Universita’ di Tolosa)
Federico Alberto ROSSI (Universita’ di Milano – Bicocca)
Michael SINGER (University of Edinburgh)
Jun SUN (Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics , Trieste)
Giuseppe TOMASSINI (Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa)
Luis UGARTE (University of Zaragoza)
Fabio ZUDDAS (Università di Udine)
- FIRB 2008 (financed by MIUR): Geometria Differenziale Complessa e Dinamica Olomorfa, national coordinator: prof. Filippo Bracci (Università di Roma Tor Vergata), local coordinator: prof. Claudio Arezzo.
- FIRB 2012 (financed by Italian MIUR): Differential Geometry and Geometric Function Theory, national coordinator: prof. Caterina Stoppato (University of Firenze), local coordinator: Prof. Leonardo Biliotti
- PRIN 2010/2011 Real and complex manifolds: geometry, topology and harmonic analysis, national coordinator: prof. Fulvio Ricci (Scuola Normale di Pisa), local coordinator: Prof. Adriano Tomassini
- CAMEGEST Extremal Kaehler metrics and geometric stability, FP7-PEOPLE-2009-IOF - Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowships for Career Development, Responsabile scientifico: Prof. C. Arezzo
- Workshop "Riemannian and Complex Geometry", On the occasion of the seventieth birthday of Francesco Mercuri, Parma 19 - 20 September 2016, http://www.dmi.unipr.it/it/sept2016-riemannian-complex-geom
- INdAM Meeting "Complex and Symplectic Geometry", Cortona 12-18 June 2016, https://sites.google.com/site/indamcomplexandsymplectic/
- Workshop "Complex Geometry BiDay", Parma 25-26 February 2016, https://sites.google.com/site/complexgeometrybday
- Workshop "Complex geometry and Hamiltonian actions", Parma 3-4 February 2016, http://www.dmi.unipr.it/it/workshop-2016-complex-geometry