The main research activity is the study of new hardware and software technologies for high performance
computing and the design and development of distributed and parallel scientific applications on HPC systems.
- Verification of critical software
- Formal methods for the analysis and verification of programs
- Semantics of programming languages
- Abstract interpretation
- Advanced compilation techniques
- Logic programming and constraint logic programming
- Computer algebra
1. Software agents, multi-agent systems and Agent-Oriented Software Engineering.
2. Constraint programming and (logic) programming languages.
3. Computer-Supported Cooperative Work systems.
4. Multimedia-centric systems and optimal management of resources with quality of service.
5. Aspect-Oriented Programming and Object-Oriented programming.
6. Pattern recognition and Machine Vision.
Alessandro DAL PALÙ
- Programming methodologies to solve complex problems: Constraint (Logic) Programming, Answer Set Programming.
- Bioinformatics (Protein structure prediction, Protein Flexibility).
- Analysis of multi-dimensional medical images.
- Parallel computing (traditional and GPGPU).
- Numerical simulation with CUDA architecture.
- Computational complexity and data structure optimization.
Formal methods for the analysis and verification of programs
Abstract Interpretation: domains and abstract operators
Semantics of programming languages
(Constraint) Logic Programming
- Algebra e Geometria
- Analisi Matematica, Probabilità e Statistica
- Fisica Matematica
- Analisi Numerica
- Biophysics and Soft Matter
- Condensed Matter and Functional Materials
- Theoretical Physics
- Seminari di Ricerca
- Conferenze, Workshop ed Eventi
- Progetti Nazionali ed Europei
- Visiting Scholars
- INdAM Parma
- Rivista di Matematica
- Qualità della ricerca
- IRIS Archivio della Ricerca